|Training Provider||University of East Anglia
SOCIAL WORKERS SHOULD BE A MINIMUM OF TWO YEARS QUALIFIED WITH EXPERIENCE OF SUPERVISING.
This programme offers 60 credits at MA level and supports experienced social work practitioners in supervising, mentoring and assessing social work students and newly qualified social workers. As such it meets the "advanced social worker" level of the Professional Social Work Educator pathway. This module can be taken as a standalone postgraduate certificate, as part of a postgraduate diploma or as part of the MA Advanced Social work.
Our funding form is attached, please complete and return to email@example.com by 21st March 2020. The Module starts in July 2020, with a briefing event in June 2020.
|Training Objectives||To be able to
* demonstrate an understanding of adult learning theories and implement this in practice;
* recognise and assess good quality practice;
give contructive feedback;
* deliver high quality reflective supervision;
* justify professional judgements regarding capability of a learner;
*create an environment that enables learners to achieve their professional goals and requirements and
* to demonstrate the requirements of the Professional Educator Professional Standards (PEPS) level 2 requirements or equivalent.
|Subject Areas||Post Qualification Social Work, Practice Education|
|Target Audience||Practitioner, Leader/Manager|
|Admin Contact||Sheryl Howes (firstname.lastname@example.org)|
|Event Tutor||TBA TBA|